This article details how to manage the advanced settings in your Turnitin assignment.
There is a number of advanced settings that can be accessed from the Turnitin platform rather than from Aula.
For example, you can choose to:
Here's how to access the Optional Settings:
- Head to Journey > Assignments.
- Locate your assignment and click on it to access the Submissions list.
- Click the Open in Turnitin button in the top right corner.
- After being taken to Turnitin, click on the cog icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on Optional Settings to reveal advanced options.
Turnitin's support centre explores these settings in more detail.
NoteTurnitin is a third-party tool integrated with Aula. If you are having trouble with a Turnitin assignment after being redirected to Turnitin, we'd recommend contacting the IT team at your university or reviewing Turnitin's support centre.