This article will guide you on how to enable late submissions for students on Turnitin.
Allow Late Submissions in Turnitin
- Head to Journey > Assignments.
- Click on your Turnitin assignment to access its Submissions List.
- Select Open in Turnitin in the top right corner.
- You'll be taken to Turnitin's Assignment Inbox. Click on the Settings cog in the top right.
- Choose Optional Settings and tick the box next to Allow Late Submissions.
- Click on Submit to save changes.
- Turnitin assignments can be set to Allow late submissions after students start submitting, and even after the assignment closes.
- Students will only be able to submit to Turnitin past the due date if they haven't yet made a submission. This is even if the assignment allows resubmissions.
View Late Submissions
If you head back to Journey > Assignments and click on the updated assignment, you will see its Submissions List with the Late Submissions section.