As an Educator, you can seamlessly share inclusive and accessible video content from Echo360.
To Attach Content
- Click on the + icon in the community feed editor
- Hover the mouse cursor over Integrations
- Select Echo360 from the dropdown:
Functions to Increase Accessibility and Active Learning
- Record content you can share with students
- Set up an automatic transcription for the recording
- Add closed captions to recordings
- Add visuals so students can benefit from dual coding
- Echo360 is likely to work for students in countries with more restrictive firewalls.
- Add polls and interactive media to encourage engagement with the learning
- There are limits to using Echo360 for free. Check with your institution whether they have a licence.
- If you want tips on how to deliver over Echo360 effectively, have a look at our article on delivery techniques for asynchronous teaching.
Need help? Echo360 is a third-party tool (meaning it doesn’t belong to Aula). Get in touch with Aula if you’re having issues adding the Echo360 link to your space. Otherwise, get in touch with Echo360’s support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or your institution’s IT team.