This article details how to view the Submissions List and how to use the Filter by group option on your assignments.
When you click on a Handin, Turnitin, or Quiz assignment, you will be taken to the Submissions List. This area provides a unified overview of submissions.
In this view you can:
- See a list of students grouped by the status of their submission: On-time submissions, Late submissions, No submission.
- Check the submission rate for the whole cohort (e.g. 1/3 submissions).
- Navigate to the assignment or the quiz itself.
- Navigate to an individual student's submission.
- Create an extension of the assignment (depending on the type of assignment).
Filter by Group
In the Submissions List, you can also filter by group, which allow educators to organize the marking of assignment submissions between them.
- For anonymous Handin and Turnitin assignments, and Quizzes student names are replaced with Submission 4255451656, Submission 643131074, etc.
- For group assignments (Handin only) a drop-down menu displays each student within the group and either the group grade or the student's individual grade if graded separately.