This article will guide you on how to have an individual private conversations with your students on each specific assignment.
Handin Assignment Conversation
- In your Aula space, head to Journey > Assignments.
- Select the assignment you'd like to view
- Click Open in Handin.
- Initiate a private conversation with your student under the Conversation section at the bottom of the student's submission.
- If the student makes a re submission on the Handin assignment, the conversation will be lost.
- The conversation is independent to the status of the submission or the assignment and it can be accessed by both the Student and the Educator at any time.
- You can only start a conversation once the student has made a submission.