H5P is a plugin for existing publishing systems that enables the system to create, share and reuse interactive content like Interactive Videos, Presentations, Games, Quizzes and more! As an educator, you can use H5P to create rich interactive content and web experiences more efficiently and embed them directly into Aula.
To attach content
- Click on the + icon in the Community feed or materials editor
- Under Integrations, select H5P
- A new H5P block will be created in the editor as shown below
- Here you can:
- Manage, edit, and search for existing content to insert into Aula directly using keywords and filters
- Click on Add Content to create new or upload existing content
- Click on the Profile icon to update your account settings
- Here you can:
- Once you find the content you'd like to embed into Aula, select it and click on Insert. You will see the message 'Content successfully inserted!'
- You can preview the content and edit or replace it if required
- Click on Save at the top of the page to save the block or Post to post content directly to the Community feed
- H5P.com is a paid SaaS solution that integrates with Aula via LTI.
- For a seamless experience, we recommend you create content on your H5P environment directly and use the block to embed it in Aula
- Your institution will need an H5P license and provide us with the LTI credentials to have the H5P integration enabled for your institution's Aula environment
- If you can't see an option to add H5P content, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it enabled for your institution
Need help? H5P is a third-party tool (meaning it doesn’t belong to Aula). Get in touch with Aula if you’re having issues adding H5P content to your space. Otherwise, get help at H5P's support forum, Help Centre, or contact H5P's support team here. You can also reach out to your institution’s IT team for further support.