Educators can restore Materials that were deleted intentionally or accidentally with just a few simple clicks.
Restore a Deleted Page
If you need to restore a deleted page, please follow the instructions below:
- Head to Journey > Materials.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the Materials title and click on the Restore deleted page option.
- On the left side of the page, you will find the list of all deleted pages. If you click on one of them, you will find the date when the page was deleted.
- Click on the title of the page you need to restore and then click the Restore page button.
- The restored page will appear at the button of the Materials.
Restore a Deleted Section
To restore a deleted section, you will need to:
- Restore the individual pages one by one as explained in the heading above
- Create a new section with the title of the deleted one. Then, drag and drop the restored pages to it.
Can I only restore Materials that were deleted within a certain timeframe?
No! You can restore any Materials regardless of when they were deleted. Whether you deleted Materials 5 months ago or 5 weeks ago, you'll be able to restore them.
How can I restore an entire Section?
If a Section was deleted, you'll need to restore each individual Page within that Section and then create the Section title.