Export All Materials
To export all Materials from a specific Aula space follow the steps below.
- In the space that you'd like to export Materials from, head to Journey > Materials.
- Click on the 3 dots symbol ⋮ at the top of the Materials sidebar and choose to Export material.
- Select a relevant location to download a .json file to your computer.
NoteAn entire Section cannot be exported from a space page.
Import All Materials
Once you've exported your Materials from your space, or if you have a .json file exported from a different platform, you can import it to a relevant space in Aula.
- In the space that you'd like to import Materials to, head to Journey > Materials.
- Click on the 3 dots symbol ⋮ at the top of the Materials sidebar and choose to Import material.
- Select a relevant .json file from your computer.
NoteAll newly imported content will be added below any existing Material.
Importing material will add to the existing content instead of replacing it.
- You may need to re-create assignment links, LTI blocks, and files on the new space as they do not transfer between spaces and are unique to specific spaces. See more here.
- Assignments, feed posts, group messages and DMs will not be transferred