This article explains how you can create new pages and sections, add content, edit materials, delete materials, restore previous versions, and reorder materials.
- Add Pages and Sections
- Add Content
- Publish Materials
- Edit Materials
- Delete Materials
- Restore Deleted Materials
- Restore a Previous Version
- Reorder Materials
Add Pages and Sections
A Page can be created as a standalone page visible directly in the Materials sidebar, or as one of the few pages nested inside a Section.
- Head to Journey > Materials.
- Click on the + icon at the top of the Materials section.
- Add a name and content to the page.
- Click on Save to confirm.
- Click on the three dots icon next to the Materials heading.
- Select Create section.
- Type in the name of the section and click on Save.
- To rename a section, click the three dots icon next to the section title and choose Rename.
- Add pages to the section by either dragging and dropping created pages onto the section, or by clicking on New page within that section.
- In the editor, start by giving the page a name. Then, click on the editor page and start typing. If you select some text, you will see a formatting toolbar which will allow you to apply a few different types of formatting (for example: bold, italics, underscore, strikethrough) as well as turn your snippet into a heading or a quote. There's more on formatting here.
- You can also use the + icon on the left of the the page to add files and integration blocks (if enabled on our university's Aula account). More on the available options in this article.
- Select the hidden page.
- Click on Publish now to publish immediately OR
- Click on the clock symbol to schedule for later.
- Click on the eye icon next to the section in the sidebar to publish immediately OR
- Locate the section in the sidebar and click on the three dots symbol
- Choose Schedule from the drop-down to schedule for later.
Pages and sections are hidden by default so students won't see you working on them.
- Select the page you want to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right.
- Edit the content as desired and confirm changes with Save.
- Click on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Delete page from the drop-down.
- Click on the 3 dots icon on the section.
- Select Delete from the drop-down.
Restore Deleted Materials
Restore a Previous Version
Locate the page you need to restore and once you are on that page:
- Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner.
- Select Find a previous version from the drop-down.
- Once you find the version that you're after, click on Revert to this version in the top right.
- Hold down a relevant page or section.
- Drag it to its new position.