This article details how to export grades from resit and deferral assignments to the Student Success App.
Resit and Deferral Assignments
Once students have made their submissions on the resit/deferral assignment link, follow these steps:
- Head to Journey > Assignments.
- Click on Student Success App.
- Locate the mapping of the previous assignment to the assessment item in Student Records and remove it. This action will not remove marks previously sent to Student Records for other students.
- Once complete, map the resit/deferral assignment to the same assessment item.
- Click Export grades and the grade export panel will be revealed.
- Click Export:
- For resit/deferred students, choose newgrades to be exported.
- For students who already have a grade and didn’t participate in resit (didn’t submit any work), this will be automatically set to Do not export.
- Some of the features mentioned in this article might not be available on your institution’s Aula account. To find out more, please contact your university directly.
- Students who are the subject of a pending academic misconduct case should be excluded from any exports until the case has been considered.