Here you'll find information on how to share a Handin assignment with your students and how to edit it.
Share the Assignment with Students
Students can access the assignment through their Journey tabs, as long as the assignment is not hidden. You can also share an assignment block for a specific assignment in a post on the Community feed for extra visibility.
- In the editor, click on the + icon.
- Choose Assignment from this menu.
- Select the assignment you'd like to display.
Edit the Assignment
If you need to add extra information or make any changes to your Handin assignment, it's possible to do so at any point in time by following these steps:
- Head to Journey > Assignment.
- Locate your assignment and click on the three dots symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose Edit.
This menu will allow you to edit the title and description of the assignment as well as change the relevant dates. Before clicking on Edit, you will also see the options to:
- Hide or Unhide an assignment,
- Export grades,
- Close the assignment,
- Anonymise student submissions,
- Delete the assignment.