This article will guide you on how to log into Aula.
Ways to Sign in to Aula
- Head to http://general.aula.education/ and log in using your credentials
- Head to our website https://www.aula.education and click on the sign in button on the top right
- Head to our Help centre https://aula.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click on the 'Access Aula' button on the header
Once you reach the sign in page, you'll need to follow one of the login flows, depending on your institution's configuration: Single Sign On or Magic link.
SSO / Magic Link
- Once you've reached your sign in page, type in your university email address. We will automatically recognise that there is a Single Sign On option enabled on your account.
- You’ll be redirected to your university’s SSO platform.
- Sign in with your single set of credentials, given to you by your university.
- If everything goes right, you should be redirected back to Aula. 🤞
- To sign in, head to http://general.aula.education/.
- Type in your university email address. We will automatically recognise that there is the Magic link option enabled on your account.
- We’ll send a magic link / magic code to your email address.
- Click on the link, or copy over the magic code and paste it onto our login page. The code will be valid for 10 minutes
- If the magic code or link expired, you can request a new magic link/code from the login screen
- Please note that SSO has to be enabled by your university first, and you should receive an email when your SSO account is ready.
- If you don't have an account yet and you need one created, please get in touch with your university's Registry or IT Team.
- If you're trying to sign in using SSO, and you're seeing an error message after being redirected to the SSO platform (i.e. Microsoft AD Azure, Okta, OneLogin), the issue is with the SSO login. In that case, your university's IT team should be able to help.
- If you're experiencing issues with receiving the Magic code email, please check your spam folder and any filters applied to your inbox. You can also try searching for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If the issue persists, only then reach out to email@example.com