This article will guide you on how to download the Mobile app.
Aula's mobile app enables you to interact with your students in your online learning community, and check in on your spaces, wherever you are! 🌏
Our mobile app allows you to see all of your messages and course materials just like you would on desktop. Thanks to push notifications, you will never miss an important message or a feed Post! 🚀
Download It From The Apple Store
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Apple Store app.
- Click on the search tab and type 'Aula - Classroom Communication'.
- Click on the Get button
Download It From The Google Play Store
- On your device, open Google Play Store or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
- Search for 'Aula' in the search tab
- Select Install
- For Apple Users, ensure you are running on iOS 16.3.1.
- At the moment students can't submit assignments via our mobile app. If you only have access to a phone or tablet, you can submit an assignment by using the Desktop Version of Aula on a Mobile Device.
- It's currently not possible to edit Materials, messages and posts via the mobile app – it has to be done from desktop.
- Educators cannot review submissions and add a grade of feedback to them via the mobile app.