In this article, you will find a selection of useful resources about Aula's impact on higher education.
- Coventry University embraces a community-first learning experience
A case study from Coventry University, which moved its entire provision to Aula—impacting 40,000 students across 6 campuses—after seeing a +25% increase in student satisfaction.
- Leaving lectures behind makes sense for our university – here’s why (Times Higher Ed, March, 2021).
An article in the Times Higher Ed by Coventry University’s Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Andrew Turner, on the impact that a shift away from lecturing and onto Aula had on teaching and learning at Coventry.
- Ravensbourne chooses Aula to enhance community and improve student outcomes
A case study from Ravensbourne University London, which adopted Aula for all its learning, teaching, and assessment activities after a successful pilot in 2018.
- The surprising impact of the pandemic on university teachers & students — and what will happen next (March, 2021).
A blog post by our VP Learning, Dr Philippa Hardman, on the research we completed with WONKHE and over 600 educators on what the post-COVID landscape looks like in Higher Education.
- When it comes to actual learning, we are still in the stone age of edtech. More founders need to focus on finding pedagogy-market fit (March, 2021).
An article by Mario Barosevcic, Principal at Emerge Education, that identifies Aula as a global leader in the field of 'technology-enhanced pedagogy'.