This article will guide you on how to update your space icon and edit the space name.
Update Space Icon
You may add a space icon to personalise the look of your space at the top of it. This can also help make it more easily distinguishable in the space switcher.
- Click on the Name Of Your Space at the top of your space.
- In the sidebar, click on the Avatar to the left of your space name. (This will be a blank icon with the initial of your space)
- Select an image to upload from your files.
- Click Open.
- Your space now has an icon!
- If you wish to remove your picture, please upload a blank image.
- If you'd prefer to fully delete your picture, please reach out to the support team at email@example.com
Update the Space Name
If your university is automatically linked with Aula via the Import API, you will need to contact your own University Registry Department to get this changed on their end. In these cases, we unfortunately cannot change it on our side. If it is not linked to the Import API, contact our Product Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend it for you.