Once your educator has graded your assignment and the grades have been released, you can view your grade and any feedback left on the assignment by following these steps:
- In your Aula module, go to Journey > Assignment.
- Select the assignment you'd like to view – a Turnitin popup will be launched.
- Click on the Grade to the right of the screen to open Feedback Studio and see detailed feedback.
- You will see your grade, rubrics (if available), any feedback added by your Educator (a voice recording, text feedback etc.) in the column to your right.
If you'd like to see an overview of all grades you received, you can do it in 2 areas within Aula.
1. In Journey > Assignments, the grades will appear under each specific assignment.
2. In Journey > Assignments > Student Success App, the grades will appear to the right of each assignment.