This article will guide you on how to check your resubmit policies. You can only resubmit your paper if your instructor has enabled resubmissions.
How To Check Resubmit Policies?
- Click on the Turnitin assignment in Journey > Assignments.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the left of the title of the assignment.
- Review the Additional Settings.
- You can only resubmit the paper if enabled by your educator until the due date of the assignment
- If resubmissions are allowed, then you will receive a Similarity Report immediately for your first 3 submissions. If you submit more than 3 times, you will need to wait for 24 hours before receiving a report. This is subject to if your educator has enabled students to view the Similarity Reports.