If you're running into issues preventing you from teaching or learning, require technical assistance, have product questions, and more – feel free to browse through our Help Centre which is available 24/7. Hopefully, you will find the answers you're looking for!
If you need to contact us, we're here 7 days a week.* We aim to respond to 90% of incoming support requests within 30 minutes.
Who to reach out to
Please check the list below to see what we can assist with, and which issues might be better for your university's help desk.
Ways of getting in touch with Aula
Once you verify that it's us rather than your university that you need assistance from, feel free to choose one of the options below to get in touch with us.
1. Contact Form in our Help Centre(recommended)
2. Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The “?” button in your Aula space (for signed in users)
Information to provide
Be sure to include as much detail, screenshots, or screencasts as you can in your message so we can deal with your request quickly and in the fewest number of interactions.
What to expect
We use a ticketing tool called Zendesk to track all requests. When you contact us:
- You will receive an automated response to confirm we’ve received your request with a unique ticket number.
- You will receive an email when a Product Support team member posts an update on your request.
- The ticket is automatically set to Solved by the system after 72h without a response from you.
- Once solved, a Customer Satisfaction survey will be sent out. We track responses to these surveys through Zendesk with a target of 94% customer satisfaction. The Support team Management regularly reviews responses and will contact users who leave negative reviews for more context.
- Ticket support is only available in English.
- Aula Product Support will refer Institutional support requests back to the Institution Help Desk, or Institution Point of Contact to resolve the query in the fewest number of interactions. Faculty, staff, and students will be redirected only when necessary to resolve their queries.