If you're running into issues preventing you from teaching or learning, require technical assistance, or have Aula product questions, we are here to help. This article details how to contact the Aula Support team.
- Who to Contact
- How to Contact Us
- Information to Provide
- What to Expect
Who to Contact
In order to provide you with a fast solution to your query, it is important that you reach out to the relevant team. Please check the table below to see what we can assist with, and which issues might be better for your university's Helpdesk.
|University Helpdesk||Aula Product Support|
|Problems with your password||Yes|
|SSO related issue||Yes|
How to Contact Us
Once you verify that it's us rather than your university that you need assistance from, feel free to choose one of the options below to get in touch with us.
- Head to our Help Centre by clicking on this link.
- Click Submit a request.
- Fill out the form adding as many details as possible.
- Click Submit.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include as many details in your email as possible.
Use the ? button in your Aula space to contact us. This option is only available for signed-in users.
- Enter any Aula space.
- Click on the ? button.
- Click Get Help > Leave us a message.
Information to Provide
When contacting the Product Support team, please include the following information in your message so that we can deal with your request quickly and in the fewest number of interactions:
- Your university email address.
- Details of the issue.
- Screenshots or recordings.
What to Expect
We use a ticketing tool called Zendesk to track all requests. When you contact us:
- You will receive an email when a Product Support team member posts an update on your request. Always follow up on the same email until your issue gets resolved.
- The ticket is automatically set to Solved by the system after a couple of days without a response from you.
- Once a ticket is solved, a Customer Satisfaction survey will be sent out.
- The Support team will contact users who leave negative reviews to help us understand how we can do better.
Support is only available in English.
- Aula Product Support will refer Institutional support requests back to the Institution Help Desk, or Institution Point of Contact when they are out of our control.
- We're here to help you, however, abusive behaviour will not be tolerated, please read our Abusive behaviour policy.