You've asked, we've heard: download all Handin submissions!
Handin allows you to download all students' submissions at once. All the files will be downloaded on your computer in a ZIP folder and you will need to unzip it in order to access the submissions.
Here's how to download the submissions in bulk:
- Head to Journey > Assignments
- Select the assignment in question.
- Click the button Download submissions.
- Once the download is completed, you will receive an email with a Download button. Click on it to download the ZIP folder to your computer.
- After the ZIP folder has downloaded, you will need to unzip it:
- If you are a Windows user, right-click to select 'Extract All', and then follow the instructions.
- If you are a MAC user, just double-click on the zipped file to unzip it.
- When it is ready, you will have one folder per student including all the files submitted.
I'm in Handin. Can I download all submissions from here?
Yes! Simply go to the assignment you want to download.
Can I download submissions even if the assignment is still open?
I received an email stating there was an error in downloading because there was no file.
Only submissions with files attached will be emailed to you for downloading.
The student had typed information in the Handin text box but I don't see it in the downloaded zip file.
The typed information is currently not exported to be downloaded. This means only files that are attached to submissions are available for downloading.
Is there a maximum size of the download?
You can download all submissions that, combined, are smaller than 5GB.
Can I download anonymous or group assignments?
Of course you can!