It has been a busy few months here at Aula. The start of the semester has come and gone, so, as part of our ongoing wellbeing programme, we’re giving the team some time to catch their breath for a couple of “Breather Days” on Friday 22 and Monday 25 October #wellbeing
Please feel free to take a look at our LinkedIn post for more.
- What to expect from Support during Aula's Breather Days?
- What Support looked like during this semester start?
- What else did we get up to?
What to expect from Product Support during Aula's Breather Days?
The entire Aula team will be offline from October 22 to 25 and this includes most of the Support team too. We will still have limited support during those days to ensure we can support you in case of emergencies, however, please expect longer delays for replies to regular queries during this time period.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we take this time to rest and recover.
What Support looked like during this semester start?
- We received 5,254 tickets.
- We answered in 6 min on average, with 95% of tickets answered within 30 min.
- Our user satisfaction was at 95.1%.
- We delivered 16 webinars to a total of 1,158 educators and students.
- We worked on creating and updating a total of 43 articles in our Help Centre.
What else did we get up to?
The Aula team has been working tirelessly to ensure we provide a world-class experience for our educators and students alike. Here's a few examples of the work we delivered throughout this semester start:
- We kicked semester start off with a new look! See more here.
- We added improved image alt-text functionality.
- We released full screen support for video players such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- Collapsing/expanding images.
- We launched self-serve "open" Aula spaces for certain institutions.
- We released manual grading for quiz submissions.
- We automated data snapshots for institutions.
- We improved student engagement dashboards for educators (available in the Journey of your modules).
- We launched discussions in materials.
- Pretty quickly after that, we improved notifications for discussions in materials.
- We worked on improving the editor experience.
- We launched assignment detail visibility.
- We released H5P integration support.
This captures the major product achievements for this semester start, and there's so much more! You can always stay up to date on the work we're focusing on and add your feedback in our Aula Product Portal.