This article details how to manage the settings of a quiz to allow numerous attempts.
Allow Numerous Attempts at Questions
By default, students can change their responses numerous times up until they click the Submit button after reviewing the whole quiz.
Check Answer Button
You can allow students to check their answers before submitting a quiz by following these steps:
- Head to Journey > Assignments.
- Enter the quiz you are working on and click Edit quiz.
- Click on the item you would like to edit.
- Click on the Pencil icon to edit the question.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click More options.
- Select the Check answer button checkbox.
- Scroll to the top of the page and confirm with the Save item button.
- Repeat these steps on every question where you would like students to check their answers.
Allow Numerous Attempts at Quizzes
At the moment, it isn't possible to allow students to attempt the quiz more than once.
One thing you could consider is setting up a quiz with the end date far ahead in the future and asking students to never submit the quiz. This way they'll be able to revisit it numerous times.