In Aula, assignments are created in three different tools – Handin, Turnitin and Quizzes. Quizzes are also referred to as "Activities" which are assignments or tests that will allow you as a student to submit your work directly within the platform rather. This article explains the following:
- Click on Journey > Assignments.
- Once you navigate in this tab, you will see all the assignments on your module ordered by their due date. The icons to the left of each assignment help you determine whether an assignment is set up in Turnitin or Handin.
3. Click on the Quiz assignment to start your activity
4. To begin the quiz, click Start. You will then be able to complete the quiz assignment by navigating between Item groups.
5. Click on the Item list or use the Next button in the lower-left of the assignment.
6. Once all questions are answered, you will be able to submit your quiz assignment by clicking the Finish button.
Once you are done with your Quiz activity, your assignment will now have a "Submitted" label on it.
If a Quiz assignment has a Past due date label, it means that you can still submit your assignment even though the deadline has passed.
Once your assignment has been graded, you can view your grades by clicking on Journey > Assignments > locate the relevant Quiz assignment > Score & feedback.
you will be able to see your total grade at the top, the score for each individual item or question and access feedback left where available.
- You cannot retake the same Quiz assignment. For retakes, please reach out to your educator who will provide you with details on the Retaks Quiz assignment.
- If an assignment's grade has changed after submission, the changes will be reflected automatically.