A detailed overview of student submissions can be found in the Student Success App.
Here you can access a page for each assignment (Turnitin or Handin), including a full list of students and grades (as they become available).
Labels provide more in-depth information on each student's progress and status:
- 'Not submitted'
- 'Not graded' (there is a submission but has not yet been graded yet)
- 'Late submission' (shown if relevant, after the due date has passed)
From this page, you can click on each submission to be taken to the correct location in Handin or Turnitin.
To access this page:
- Go to Journey / Assignments / Student Success App
- When in the Student Success App, locate the relevant assignment in the assignment list and click.
Alternatively, you can visit the assignment page within the relevant assignment tool (Turnitin or Handin) though both of these provide a somewhat limited view:
- Turnitin Assignment Inbox shows only students that have submitted their assignments
- The Handin assignment page includes full details of all students in a space but lacks a clear list view