There are certain features available on Aula's web app which are not available on the mobile app.
- Editing messages and posts
- Editing materials
- Viewing and submitting assignments
- Reviewing submissions, grading and providing feedback
(Students can still view grades on mobile via the Student Success App)
The product team are working on bringing full feature parity to the mobile app.
In the meantime, you can access the full web app functionality on your mobile device by visiting Aula in your web browser (instead of the mobile app).
Requesting a desktop site in Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Go to: general.aula.education
- Click on the AA
- Select Request Desktop Website
Requesting a desktop site in Chrome on Android
- Go to general.aula.education
- Tap on the three dots icon for the menu options
- Check the box Desktop site