This article will guide you on how to update your module icon and edit the module name.
Update Module Icon
You may add a module icon to personalise the look of your module at the top of your space. This can also help make it more easily distinguishable in the space switcher.
- Click on the Name Of Your Module at the top of your space.
- In the sidebar, click on the Avatar to the left of your module name. (This will be a blank icon with the initial of your module)
- Select an image to upload from your files.
- Click Open.
- Your module now has an icon!
- If you wish to remove your picture, please upload a blank image.
- If you'd prefer to fully delete your picture, please reach out to the support team at email@example.com
Update the Module Name
If your university is automatically linked with Aula via the Import API, you will need to contact your own University Registry Department to get this changed on their end. In these cases, we unfortunately cannot change it on our side. If it is not linked to the Import API, contact our Product Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend it for you.