You will have an Aula account if you are a member of one of our Partner Institutions.
- First, head over to general.aula.education
- From here, you'll enter your email address and hit "Enter"
- Once you enter your email address, there can be two ways to access your account:
This depends on your institution and will be either one or the other.
Sign in through Single Sign-On:
- Your institution will have provided you with a username and a password to go through your institution's Single Sign-On. Once you go through the Single Sign-On, you will be automatically redirected to Aula.
Sign in through a Magic Link:
If your institution does not use SSO, or if you are accessing Aula before you're fully enrolled at your university, you will sign on using a Magic Link.
Magic Links are delivered to your email address and work like an on-demand password that expires after a few minutes.
- First, enter your account email into the Aula login screen.
- Press enter
- You'll receive a confirmation message that the Magic Link was sent to your email address.
- You will receive an email (example below)
- You can click the link labelled "Sign in to Aula" to sign in, and you'll be automatically taken to Aula.
- Or you can also log in with the code, simply copy/paste the code from your email in the login page and submit.