Skip to main content
How to post on the Community Feed
- At the top of the community Feed, simply start typing in the editor.
- Click on the + icon to add files and images
- Click on Post.
- Your post will be added to the top of your community feed instantly and any participant in the class will be able to see it
How to comment on and react to posts in the Community
- Click on "Write a Comment" at the bottom of a post
- Start typing in the field
- Once you're done, click "Comment".
- To react on a post or comment, simply click on the "reaction" icon at the bottom of a post or to the right of a comment and select your reaction. You can add several and remove them at any time.
How to directly respond to others' comments
- Select the arrow icon next to the comment
- Type your response
- Click comment
How to edit or delete posts and comments
- You can edit or delete your own comments at any time by clicking on the three vertical dots.
- An educator can delete all comments, whereas students can only delete their own