By default, all notifications are switched on. You can adjust your global email and mobile notification preferences which apply to all modules you're in. You can also mute notifications for specific messages and posts published by students.
- You can view notifications from all the spaces you belong to through the 🔔 symbol.
- A red indicator will appear when you receive a new notification.
- Clicking on the notification will take you to the comment or post.
Update Notification Settings
- Head to your user profile by clicking on your avatar in the top left corner of Aula.
- Select Notification Settings.
- Check and un-check options as needed. Changes will auto-save.
Mute Notifications: For Posts by Students
- Click on the three dots symbol in the top right of the Community feed.
- Select Mute posts by students in this space
Note: This option will only exclude posts from push notifications and emails, however you will still see those in the Notifications area within the app.
Mute Notifications: For Direct Messages
- Open a conversation and click on the three dots symbol in the top right corner.
- Select Mute notifications.
Note: This option will only exclude chosen messages from push notifications and emails, however you will still see a red new message indicator in the Messages area within the app.