Once you've successfully signed into Aula, you may want to switch to other modules that you were added to by your university. Here's how:
- Click on the name of the space you're currently in.
- Use the dropdown and click on the module you want to enter.
- If you can't find a module that you think you should have been added to, please contact your university's Registry and they'll be able to make sure you're enrolled correctly.
- If you have recently been removed or added to a module but you're still seeing the old list, please sign out and sign back in again. Clearing your browser cache might help too!
- Users who are members of numerous spaces will see an additional Search by name field which will allow them to search for spaces using keywords.