Once you've successfully signed into Aula, you may want to switch to other modules that you were added to by your university. Here's how:
- Click on the name of the space you're currently in.
- Use the dropdown and click on the module you want to enter.
If you were previously added to some spaces which are currently archived, you'll need to toggle on the Show archived option to be able to see them in the list.
- If you can't find a module that you think you should have been added to, please contact your university's Registry and they'll be able to make sure you're enrolled correctly.
- If you have recently been removed or added to a module but you're still seeing the old list, please sign out and sign back in again. Clearing your browser cache might help too!
- Users who are members of numerous spaces will see an additional Search by name field which will allow them to search for spaces using keywords.