To access Space settings you can either:
- Click on the three dots symbol at the top of the Community feed and choose Go to Space settings, or
- Click on the name of the module at the very top and press the Space settings button in the panel to your left.
As an Educator, you'll be able to see and do the following in the Space settings:
- See the full list of members of your module,
- Search and sort users by their names and roles,
- Add and remove other Educators from your module,
- Download the list of all members as a CSV file,
- View the record of participant changes,
- Start Direct Messages with other Educators and Students,
- Create and manage Groups.
You can learn more about what Students can and cannot do in the Space settings by following this link: Space settings for Students.