This short video highlights the key differences between the Educator and Student roles in Aula.
In summary, here is what Students can do and see within the platform:
- Students can start and participate in Direct Messages and create and comment on Posts.
- Students can access Materials, Assignments, and Posts that you have made available to them.
- Students do not have the ability to edit Materials, Assignments, nor Groups.
- Students do not have access to the Educator Area and Engagement analytics
- Students do not have the ability to add or remove users from a module.