Email notifications for Comments, Posts, and Messages are turned on by default. If you use email filtering, you might want to update your email filters and add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your allow list.
To update your email notifications settings:
- Open Aula and click on your profile picture / icon in the top left corner.
- Select Notification Settings.
- Check or uncheck boxes under Email. Changes will auto-save.
- Email notifications are triggered once every 12 hours, and you'll receive a separate email with grouped notifications for each space.
- It isn't currently possible to mute notifications for specific spaces. However, you can mute them for posts by students and individual Direct Messages.