Once your educator has graded your assignment and the grades have been released, you can view your grade and any feedback left on the assignment by following these steps:
- In your Aula module, go to Journey > Assignment,
- Select the assignment you'd like to view,
- Click on the assignment, this will open a new tab with the Handin page.
On the right of your screen, you will see your final grade and you can click on Read feedback which will open a popup displaying any feedback that has been left on your assignment by your educator.
HandIn Conversation Feature
At the bottom of the Handin assignment, you will see a Conversation section. This is a place where you can have a private two-way conversation with your Educator, dedicated to that specific assignment. It's independent to the status of the submission or the assignment and it can be accessed exclusively by both the Student and the Educator at any time.
If you'd like to see an overview of all grades you received, you can do it in 2 areas within Aula.
1. In Journey > Assignments, the grades will appear under each specific assignment.
2. In Journey > Assignments > Student Success App, the grades will appear to the right of each assignment.