For technical assistance, product questions, and more - check out our Help Centre to view our help articles. Hopefully, you'll find the answers you're looking for, however, if you need to contact us, we're here 7 days a week.
To get in touch with us, just choose one of the below contact options so we can help you:
- Our Contact Form (recommended)
- The “?” button through your Aula space
- By email via email@example.com
What information do you need to provide us?
Be sure to include as much information, screenshots or screencasts as you can in your message so we can deal with your request quickly and avoid any back and forth.
We use a ticketing tool called Zendesk to track all our requests when you contact us:
- You will receive an automated response to confirm we’ve received your request with a unique ticket number
- You will receive an email when a Product Support team member posts an update on your request
- If there is no response from you, an alert is sent to you after 48h to confirm if you are all set or require more help. After 5 days without an update from you, the ticket is automatically set to Solved by the system
- Once solved, a Customer Satisfaction survey will be sent out. We track responses to these surveys through Zendesk with a target of 94% customer satisfaction. Support Management regularly reviews responses and may contact users who leave negative reviews for more context.
- Ticket support is only available in English.