To organise the Community Feed and differentiate general ongoing discussions from announcements, it's possible to pin important Posts. This way they'll be pinned to the top of the Feed for 72 hours, before being moved to the Pinned posts section to the right of the Feed.
Pining a Post
- Click on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner of the relevant Post.
- Select Pin Post from the drop-down menu.
Unpinning a Post
- Click on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner of the existing pinned Post.
- Select Unpin Post from the drop-down menu.
- Recently created pinned Posts will appear at the top of the Feed for a 72 hour period since being pinned.
- The 3 most recent pinned Posts will always be listed to the right of the Feed.
- All pinned Posts can also be accessed at any time by clicking on View all Pinned Posts.