As part of your onboarding journey, you will get your own private 'Test Space' to experiment with the platform. Feel free to play around with it and add your own content. The idea is to get a feel for the platform and understand the key functionalities.
- When Will I Get My Test Space?
- What Can I Do with My Test Space?
- How Do I Remove the Test Space from My List of Spaces?
When Will I Get My Test Space?
- Test spaces for all new educators are created every week. If you've just joined Aula and you don't have a test space yet, reach out to the Product Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to track the progress of your space.
What Can I Do with My Test Space?
- The aim of the test space is to give you an opportunity to see and use the platform, even if you haven't received access to your own module yet.
- You might also want to use the space to experiment with uploading material, videos, content and assessments.
How Do I Remove the Test Space from My List of Spaces?
- The spaces are created for every educator, but if you don't want your test space, you can Remove yourself from a space. If you need further help, let the Product Support Team know.