When you click on a Handin / Turnitin assignment or a Quiz in the Assignments tab, you'll be taken to the submissions list. This area provides a unified overview of submissions, as well as allowing a module team to organise the marking of assignment submissions between them.
In this view you can:
- See a list of students grouped by the status of their submission: On-time submissions, Late submissions, No submission.
- Check the submission rate for the whole cohort (e.g. 5/8 submissions).
- Navigate to the assignment or the quiz itself.
- Navigate to an individual student's submission.
- Create an extension of the assignment (depending on the type of assignment).
- Organise grading between Educators in the module.
- For anonymous assignments student names are replaced with Student 1, Student 2, etc.
- For anonymous quizzes student names are replaced with Submission 4255451656, Submission 643131074, etc.
- For group assignments (Handin only) a drop-down menu displays each student within the group and either the group grade or the student's individual grade if graded separately.