The new submissions list in Aula Assignments provides a unified overview of submissions for both Handin and Turnitin assignments, as well as enabling a module team to organise/allocate grading tasks between them.
Now, when you click on a Handin or Turnitin assignment in Aula Assignments, instead of redirecting to Handin/Turnitin, you'll first be directed to the new submissions list.
Easy overview of an assignment's status and access to core grading tasks
- Automatic grouping of students into On-time submissions, Late submissions, No submission
- Total submissions count vs. total students
- Easily see which submissions that have received a grade / are waiting to be graded
- Navigate to both the entire assignment in Turnitin / Handin and to individual student submissions directly from the list
Easily organise grading between a group of educators in a space
- The entire list can be filtered by group, enabling a module team to organise/allocate grading tasks between them
- Use the existing 'Groups' functionality in Space Settings to create grading groups for this purpose or use existing groups as required.
Full support for all Handin and Turnitin assignment types
- Anonymous assignments (Handin): student names are replaced with Student 1, Student 2...
- Group assignments (Handin only): A drop-down menu displays each student within the group and either the group grade or the student's individual grade (if graded separately)
- Anonymous group assignments (Handin): As above but with student names replaced with Student 1, Student 2...