In Turnitin, it is possible to make a resubmission on behalf of a student. This article will guide on you on how you can do this.
Resubmit On Behalf Of A Student
To resubmit on behalf of a student, you must enable resubmissions in your assignment settings.
Open the assignment in Turnitin.
- Locate the student submission.
- From the Assignment Inbox, select Options.
- From the sub-menu, select Upload.
- Click Confirm if you understand that all marks and comments associated with the submission will be deleted if you opt to resubmit the paper. Alternatively, click Cancel.
See more in Turnitin's Help Centre article: Resubmitting on Behalf of a Student
Resubmission For Anonymous Assignments
In case if student submissions have been anonymised, this step will require a bit of manual checking. There are three ways to do this:
- You'll either need to match the paper's title (provided the student hasn't changed it)
- Ask the student to send you their Digital receipt so you can match the details against the Turnitin assignments, or
- You'll need to go through the assignments in Feedback Studio and match the content manually to the assignments that have been submitted. You'll then need to note down the PaperID for each assignment, and then you'll be able to resubmit them in the Turnitin interface in Aula.